Guides and tutorials
The conference will be held online. For the presenters, and the participants please pay attention to the following rules and guides:
Rules for Presenters
2. Presenters are required to upload the video of the presentation on Youtube.com.
4. Presenters should submit the link to this link by 25 September 2021.
5. Presenters are required to attend the plenary sessions and Questions and Answers session by Zoom at the scheduled time.
Rules for Participants (Non-Presenters)
3. Participants can leave the comments or questions in the comment section on Youtube.com. The comments and questions will be read by the meeting chair on QnA session.
4. Participants are not allowed to show/use inappropriate pictures for their video background.
Guide For Uploading Your Video To Youtube.Com
2. Click the “camera” icon at the top right.
3. Click “get started” to upload the video.
4. Select and click “upload video”.
5. Select and click “upload file” to browse and find your video.
6. Choose a video to upload. Reminder: the duration of the video is 10-15 minutes.
7. Complete filling the title and the description of your video. Write the title using this format: LSC 2021, 20-21 Oct 2021: The Title of Your Paper.
8. You will be asked whether the video can be watched by kids or not.
9. Select “unlisted” so that those who can access your video is only the people who have the link to your video.
10 Click “save” button.
11. Your video is published.
Send us the link of your video to this link.